Can the downloads be available without needing an account?

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Can the downloads be available without needing an account?

Postby teeth_03 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:18 pm

I've been going around Reddit and reminding people that KA works fine on W10 with the Combined patch, I have a mirror of the patch myself but would be more comfortable linking to one hosted on klingonacademy.com instead of my website.

I've had multiple people in the past contact me with issues registering or whatever, I just think it would be better if they were able to be downloaded without an account.

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Mohou být stahování k dispozici bez nutnosti účtu?

Postby LeDaniel » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:33 am

I USED for uploading/downloading/posting CZ mirror uloz.to , there is no need registration, but limited download speed....

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Can the downloads be available without needing an accoun

Postby LeDaniel » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:16 pm

teeth_03 wrote:I've been going around Reddit and reminding people that KA works fine on W10 with the Combined patch, I have a mirror of the patch myself but would be more comfortable linking to one hosted on klingonacademy.com instead of my website.

I've had multiple people in the past contact me with issues registering or whatever, I just think it would be better if they were able to be downloaded without an account.

Can be KA playable like the other games which are older ? Friend show me tip - ST NEW WORLDS, so i downlad this game and try to play. The game is free for download on Abandonwarehgames.net, like ohter games... (https://abandonwaregames.net/game/star-trek-new-worlds) .

IS KA Abandonware ?

https://abandonwaregames.net/search.php?q=star+trek

PS: ST NEW WORLDS is terrible slow game..... :(

Return to General Discussion