Scenario #9

CMHScott
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Scenario #9

Postby CMHScott » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:42 pm

I just purchased KA via garage sale. I worked my way through first 8 scenarios, but I complete all portions of scenario #9, but I still run out of time. What am doing wrong with the Tholians.

I installed KA on my new MS WinXP64 system. Runs pretty well.

Scott

Gordon Finlay
Elite Warrior
Elite Warrior

Postby Gordon Finlay » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:07 am

If you run out of time, you're not warping fast enough. None of the missions are really time-dependent, because they've padded it so much.

CMHScott
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby CMHScott » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:15 pm

Thanks Gordon: I am just wondering, the Relentless class cruiser that I command top warp is 7. I maxed out, but still running out of time. Should I be shutting down cloak, weapons etc to gain extra speed??

Scott

saucer_section
Major General
Major General

Postby saucer_section » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:10 pm

Here is a KA strategy guide that might help you.

Gordon Finlay
Elite Warrior
Elite Warrior

Postby Gordon Finlay » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:03 pm

You should use the warp-out macro (1-3-8). If you destroyed it, then here it is:

Cloak engaged, weapons off, damage control on, medical on, security/transporters off, sensors on, ecm off, Warp power all the way up with priority set low.

61-CENTURION
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby 61-CENTURION » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:21 am

and impulse at half.

Trey3
Captain
Captain

Postby Trey3 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:22 pm

CMHScott wrote:I just purchased KA via garage sale. I worked my way through first 8 scenarios, but I complete all portions of scenario #9, but I still run out of time. What am doing wrong with the Tholians.

I installed KA on my new MS WinXP64 system. Runs pretty well.

Scott

if you installed one of the modded systems then you will not get to where you need to go fast enough.they are changed arond on the chart.i remember when i had put on of the systems in there like that and then tryed to play the orginal game it done the same thing to me.I hope this helps :)
Capt Kirk and orginal USS Enterprise and crew #1 too me, Deep Space 9 is #2 for me.

Return to Mission Scripting