I'm on the hunt for dead link mods.

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

I'm on the hunt for dead link mods.

Postby teeth_03 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:33 pm

I've been an old school player for Klingon Academy since the early years of 2000 tho I've never had the game modded. Over the years I even stopped playing the game because of this. Now I went back to the game and figured out how to add mods tho there is much more I wish to learn and hunt.
When I saw how many ship mods there are for KA I went crazy downloading as much as I can tho There are still others that I wish to hunt down.
The ships I'm after are Mainly for Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Shakurian, Tholian, Gorn, ISC, Lyran, Mirak, ORion, Hydran and Terran Empire For around the TOS TMP era.
MoonRakers works and Why?'s works are included in the mix after finding The Z1 Nova and testing them.
Can Anyone help me out here?

Posted on behalf of rellik2 since he can't register

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: I'm on the hunt for dead link mods.

Postby LeDaniel » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 am

teeth_03 wrote:
I've been an old school player for Klingon Academy since the early years of 2000 tho I've never had the game modded. Over the years I even stopped playing the game because of this. Now I went back to the game and figured out how to add mods tho there is much more I wish to learn and hunt.
When I saw how many ship mods there are for KA I went crazy downloading as much as I can tho There are still others that I wish to hunt down.
The ships I'm after are Mainly for Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Shakurian, Tholian, Gorn, ISC, Lyran, Mirak, ORion, Hydran and Terran Empire For around the TOS TMP era.
MoonRakers works and Why?'s works are included in the mix after finding The Z1 Nova and testing them.
Can Anyone help me out here?

Posted on behalf of rellik2 since he can't register

I have many mods on external HDD, i will look on that, but i don´t know, what this mods make WHY or MooRakers.
I think, every mods/ships are included in KA patch 1.03.

DonutGuard
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby DonutGuard » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:02 am

I've got a burned CD around here somewhere with an enormous collection of mods from wayyyy back in the day. Not a whole lot of alien ships, mostly Federation, lots of TNG stuff, and a few ship packs. Last I played it was probably 8 or 9 years ago, and I installed probably one too many mods because it was acting kinda funky.

Now mind you, this isn't a bunch of installers for these ships, it's just a CD with the KA folder burned onto it.

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:58 pm

by DonutGuard » 14 Feb 2014 06:02

I've got a burned CD around here somewhere with an enormous collection of mods from wayyyy back in the day. Not a whole lot of alien ships, mostly Federation, lots of TNG stuff, and a few ship packs. Last I played it was probably 8 or 9 years ago, and I installed probably one too many mods because it was acting kinda funky.

Now mind you, this isn't a bunch of installers for these ships, it's just a CD with the KA folder burned onto it.

Get here these mods and ships :)

DonutGuard
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby DonutGuard » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:32 pm

LeDaniel wrote:
by DonutGuard » 14 Feb 2014 06:02

Get here these mods and ships :)

Been looking for them lol... it's been a veritable journey down memory lane going through everything I have to find it. I know I burnt it a looooong time ago, I just haven't found it yet. There is the possibility it got thrown out of course, or damaged, or maybe the "KA Mods" I wrote on it got erased and I've just skipped over it... but I'll find it eventually. lol

Return to Klingon Academy Modding