Add brianmoler.com to the list of dead websites. :\

DBF68
Commander
Commander

Add brianmoler.com to the list of dead websites. :\

Postby DBF68 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:42 am

Shame.
Warning, we have entered Neutral Zone, Warning.....

TR'Llailieu
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Re: Add brianmoler.com to the list of dead websites. :\

Postby TR'Llailieu » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:35 am

I agree. :cry:

It was one of the first site I visited when I started playing KA again few years ago. I liked the design, the download section and the links to others website. Anyone know why it's dead? Always thought it will be there forever...

TR'Llailieu
«Nothing seems impossible to ones who undertake such enterprise without embarrasing themselves of success but a person who make a point of honor in doing all efforts to the accomplishment shall also take the most rightful decisions. I expose nothing I would not execute myself.» [Pierre Lemoyne d'Iberville 1661-1706]

«No! I don't have another answer for your general otherwise than the one given by the mouths of my cannons and the shots of my rifles.» [Governor Louis Buade, count of Frontenac 1672 – 1682]

DBF68
Commander
Commander

Postby DBF68 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:04 am

Apparently, I was wrong. I checked on it just now and it's back up again. I guess it was a glitch. Maybe he transferred his domain somewhere else and the DNS data just hadn't updated on all the necessary servers.
Warning, we have entered Neutral Zone, Warning.....

TR'Llailieu
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby TR'Llailieu » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:10 pm

I should have checked before posting my opinion... :? :roll: :lol:
At least this site is still there. :)

TR'Llailieu
«Nothing seems impossible to ones who undertake such enterprise without embarrasing themselves of success but a person who make a point of honor in doing all efforts to the accomplishment shall also take the most rightful decisions. I expose nothing I would not execute myself.» [Pierre Lemoyne d'Iberville 1661-1706]

«No! I don't have another answer for your general otherwise than the one given by the mouths of my cannons and the shots of my rifles.» [Governor Louis Buade, count of Frontenac 1672 – 1682]

Return to Modding (Ships, Sound, Systems & UI)