New Contens ?

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

New Contens ?

Postby LeDaniel » Tue May 02, 2017 7:50 pm

Does some work on new contens for KA ?

Or new graphic, new systems, new ships, new missions, new quickbattle modes, new MP modes ?

Poktarl
Elite Commando
Elite Commando

Re: New Contens ?

Postby Poktarl » Sat May 13, 2017 7:31 am

I still have a lot of stuff in the pipeline with various states of completion. Not sure if I ever gonna finish it. Motivation is the key fact.

IKC-Phoenix
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby IKC-Phoenix » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:44 am

Crackon and I are working on some new stuff, well at least trying to. We've just got back in to the game and have started trying our hand at modding. He is working with models while I am looking at scripting but its trying to figure it all out at the moment. Any help would be awesome.

el_flesh
Warrior
Warrior

Postby el_flesh » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:25 pm

check out GWar from Starfleet Academy.
You go to one of the 2 planets in your system, beam up away teams. The planet generates them for whatever team is in control of a planet. You go to the middle sector and take over those planets; with away teams eliminating each other on a 1:1 ratio. You must take over the enemy planets as well as protect your own AND the middle planet to win! Space battles give the enemy a penalty in spawning time that helps you raid more planets as his timeout ticks on. Races were Fed, Kling, Rom and Gorn. That's all there was available for SFA.

It was a VERY fun game - 20 years ago!

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:02 pm

el_flesh wrote:check out GWar from Starfleet Academy.
You go to one of the 2 planets in your system, beam up away teams. The planet generates them for whatever team is in control of a planet. You go to the middle sector and take over those planets; with away teams eliminating each other on a 1:1 ratio. You must take over the enemy planets as well as protect your own AND the middle planet to win! Space battles give the enemy a penalty in spawning time that helps you raid more planets as his timeout ticks on. Races were Fed, Kling, Rom and Gorn. That's all there was available for SFA.

It was a VERY fun game - 20 years ago!

Can you put here link to this mod for SFA, please ;) ?

Return to Klingon Academy Modding