KA campaign with upgraded models?

Venicius
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

KA campaign with upgraded models?

Postby Venicius » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:26 pm

Hi, has anyone ever made a modpack that replaces all the stock ships in the campaign with higher poly ones? If not, how would I go about replacing ships in those missions, assuming of course, that it can be done?

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: KA campaign with upgraded models?

Postby LeDaniel » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:36 am

Venicius wrote:Hi, has anyone ever made a modpack that replaces all the stock ships in the campaign with higher poly ones? If not, how would I go about replacing ships in those missions, assuming of course, that it can be done?

Its not bad idea. I think, change ships model is not problém. Change HIRES envirotment is not problém too. I try look at it.

At the moment, i try to look how modify MP in KA. I want fly from systém to systém and have it Random encounters. And MQB 4.0 looks grate (repair in friendly starbases, etc...), but that is hardcore for me...

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 pm

Unfortunately, there weren't many High Def looking Klingon ships made, aside from maybe the Negh'var model, and maybe a D7.

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:46 pm

teeth_03 wrote:Unfortunately, there weren't many High Def looking Klingon ships made, aside from maybe the Negh'var model, and maybe a D7.

Yeas, everybody make HD Starfleet ships :eek:

Return to Klingon Academy Modding