Klingon Academy Random Encounters mod

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Klingon Academy Random Encounters mod

Postby LeDaniel » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Here is link for some small mod for play Quick Battle.

If you choose standard terrain in QB menu, there is about 15 star systém between you can fly. In this mod, in every star system is someone waiting for you.

If you choose another terrain in QB menu, in every star system is waiting for you... But , you can fly to system and be attack some enemy, you can meet some friendly ships or you can engage battle between two or three enemies. Or you can fly to star system after battle and only what you can see is some shipwreck.

This mod is not finished yet. There is many star system to modify data for my purpuse. I want modify it by the alphabet, from A to Z, just im in Fletcher system. I wnat finished it soon, but not promise fixed date.

Try it and get me some feedback.

How to install:

1) Install KA 1,02 dvd with unpack all script files and folders.
2) Copy System folder to your KA folder and overwrite the file.
3) Copy Qbsys fily to your Script folder and overwrite it.
4) play the game.

link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6Sz3 ... E1WbGtkVms

Ideal mod for explore KA map and get some fight.

NOTE: I make same enemies in system extrahard (etc. 3 BB ships , starbase and many smaller ships), but you can fly away every time.

I used with mod, when you have 3times more ships in qb (between 16 you can have over 40 ships)

link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6Sz3 ... EFING1ibHM

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Re: Klingon Academy Random Encounters mod

Postby teeth_03 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:58 pm

I at one pointed wanted to work on something similar, but it was a big turn off to me to see ships who spawn friendly turn into enemies at the first sign of you breathing in their direction.

It something that could probably be fixed with some scripting work, but its not something I can do. It should be set up so friendly ships stay friendly no matter what.

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:38 pm

teeth_03 wrote:I at one pointed wanted to work on something similar, but it was a big turn off to me to see ships who spawn friendly turn into enemies at the first sign of you breathing in their direction.

It something that could probably be fixed with some scripting work, but its not something I can do. It should be set up so friendly ships stay friendly no matter what.

In REINFO file you can set if will be ships friendly or enemy or neutral . I don´t remember, that this ship change his status F/E if i turn my front to it.

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:42 am

Spawn a friendly ship (or a group of them), and shoot one. It starts shooting you and the other friendly ships.

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:00 pm

teeth_03 wrote:Spawn a friendly ship (or a group of them), and shoot one. It starts shooting you and the other friendly ships.

Ou,.i dont try that... Often i m glad i have some friendly ship, which can save me from total destruction :)

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:05 am

Well, its when it accidentally happens is the problem, mainly from friendly AI shooting other friendly AI with a stray shot.

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:45 pm

KA REINFO MOD still work in progress.

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:13 pm

There is final mod for Random encounters in Quick battle.

Desricpiton:
If you choose standard terrain in QB menu, there is about 15 star systems between you can fly. In this mod, in every star system is someone waiting for you.

If you choose another terrain in QB menu, in every star system is someone waiting for you... You can fly to system and be attack some enemy, you can meet some friendly ships or you can engage battle between two or three enemies/friendly. Or you can fly to star system after battle and only what you can see is some shipwrecks.

This mod you can easily modified by changing date in reinfo file (ships in star systems) and changing one description link in star systems files.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Sz3d ... sp=sharing

Install:
1) Install KA 1,02 dvd with unpack all script files and folders.
2) Copy System folder to your KA folder and overwrite the file.
3) Copy Qbsys file to your Script folder and overwrite it.
4) Copy Reinfo file to KA folder on overwrite it.
5) Play the game.

I prefer play this mod with 3x times much more ships in QB mod.

link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Sz3d ... sp=sharing

Enjoy it !

IKC-Phoenix
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby IKC-Phoenix » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:28 am

IS there any way to make this work in multiplayer? A few friends and I would love to be able to have this work in multiplayer.

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:28 pm

IKC-Phoenix wrote:IS there any way to make this work in multiplayer? A few friends and I would love to be able to have this work in multiplayer.

I make it only in Quick battle. mayebe, in MP is not bad idea.

But, play KA some online today ?

IKC-Phoenix
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby IKC-Phoenix » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:53 am

I'm playing KA online every day. I would really like to see something like this for multiplayer. If you know how to script and could help us out.

I am trying to make a script for multiplayer that has all the systems listed so you can basically play together and just fly around to different systems and have random encounters. Would you be interested in helping?

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:37 am

Yeas, im interesting in helping ;)

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:27 pm

IKC-Phoenix wrote:I'm playing KA online every day. I would really like to see something like this for multiplayer. If you know how to script and could help us out.

I am trying to make a script for multiplayer that has all the systems listed so you can basically play together and just fly around to different systems and have random encounters. Would you be interested in helping?

I look for data to change it for MP , but i´m not success. I will try to give it much more time.... But i will found how to do it ;) .

What about script Modified quick battle 4,0 ? Does anybody know about anythink ?

Return to Klingon Academy Modding