Change resolution

abc123
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Change resolution

Postby abc123 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi guys,

have a problem to change sesolution. it seems that resolution not changed if i set it in option to 1680x1050. I used a special version to isntall the gmae where a preresoluion patch was integrated. Now i think it prevents working the new launcher option settings. is their a manuell way to change resolution in the game files? greetings

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Change resolution

Postby LeDaniel » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 am

abc123 wrote:Hi guys,

have a problem to change sesolution. it seems that resolution not changed if i set it in option to 1680x1050. I used a special version to isntall the gmae where a preresoluion patch was integrated. Now i think it prevents working the new launcher option settings. is their a manuell way to change resolution in the game files? greetings

You can change resolution anly in SETUP menu in KA launcher.

abc123
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby abc123 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Thats the problem itried different resolution but it seems nothing changed. I become sceptic casue i saw vids and all is sharper in this vids. My game looks blurred compered with them. So i try different reso. and nothing changed (but their should be a difference between 1680x1050 and 640x480. i believed that to high aa make the game blurry but now i think i have to chang ereso manuel cause launcher dont work in this case (aa and as settings are working)

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:48 pm

abc123 wrote:Thats the problem itried different resolution but it seems nothing changed. I become sceptic casue i saw vids and all is sharper in this vids. My game looks blurred compered with them. So i try different reso. and nothing changed (but their should be a difference between 1680x1050 and 640x480. i believed that to high aa make the game blurry but now i think i have to chang ereso manuel cause launcher dont work in this case (aa and as settings are working)

Try to reinstall KA in WIN 10 SAFE mod a try it. I dont know what can be wrong. I never here about this problém :-/ .

Return to Technical Support