I hate too ask this question again but....

Trey3
Captain
Captain

I hate too ask this question again but....

Postby Trey3 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:08 pm

I know everybody has real lives around here and I was just wandering if Romulon Dawn was still kicking or if it is dead ?? :confused:
Capt Kirk and orginal USS Enterprise and crew #1 too me, Deep Space 9 is #2 for me.

Kt'Hyla
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Kt'Hyla » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:09 pm

Something I'd like to know too. I've been meaning to do a round of emails to the other RD developers, scripting for the next pack was pretty much complete. I'll see what I can find...

KA.com Modding FAQ.......KA.com Modding Tutorials

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Trey3
Captain
Captain

Postby Trey3 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:04 am

thank you so much for the response.
Capt Kirk and orginal USS Enterprise and crew #1 too me, Deep Space 9 is #2 for me.

Kt'Hyla
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Kt'Hyla » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:24 pm

Quick Update: Uwe's confirmed that the files are pretty much ready to be played, he just has to pack 'em up. Black hole issues are slowing things down, mind you, but the files look like they're a go. The only roadblock now is the fact that the RD site itself is down. Hopefully John can reinstall it soon, or perhaps we can find another temporary host for distribution.

Stay tuned...

KA.com Modding FAQ.......KA.com Modding Tutorials

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Trey3
Captain
Captain

Postby Trey3 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:56 pm

thank you for the update. :)

Return to Romulan Dawn