Splitting storyline?(SPOILERS)

Admiral Tyrell
Commander
Commander

Splitting storyline?(SPOILERS)

Postby Admiral Tyrell » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:21 pm

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. On the mission where you have to destroy the Yamato class and then plant the debris near the Tholians and Shakurians there is a secondary mission objective in which you have to get information on the weapons systems. Can I just ask what happens if you pass this objective? Does anything change in subsequent missions based on whether you pass or fail that objective?

Thanks

Uwe
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Postby Uwe » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:07 am

Probably not. But this is not decided yet.

Uwe

Hudge
General
General

Postby Hudge » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:15 am

Yeah I wondered about that, but I did everything it said, maintain over 100k distance but yet it said I didnt have enough time to scan the weapons even though I was there before they even started fighting. Oh well, it was just a secondary objective

Geppetto: Oh no, I dropped my glasses.
Geppetto: By the way, Pinocchio, there was a cookie missing from the jar, did you take it by any chance?
Pinocchio: Yes Papa Geppetto, I'm sorry.
Geppetto: Are you sure you took it? Because I'd believe you if you said you didn't
Pinocchio: No I took it Papa. I wouldn't lie to you.
Geppetto: You could try. Who knows, you might get away with it.

Kt'Hyla
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Kt'Hyla » Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:47 pm

The instructions are a little vague, something I forgot about in this case. You're actually supposed to get within 100,000k, but keep at least 30,000k away to keep from getting noticed. Something we'll have to remedy in the update...

KA.com Modding FAQ.......KA.com Modding Tutorials

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Return to Romulan Dawn