Romulan Dawn Bug Reports

Romulan Dawn
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Romulan Dawn Bug Reports

Postby Romulan Dawn » Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:42 pm

The Romulan Dawn team is planning to release an updated version of the teaser mission. Together with new features, we want to fix possible bugs. We have already fixed the one mentioned in this forum. If you have encountered other bugs, please report it here.

Thanks

Admiral Tyrell
Commander
Commander

Postby Admiral Tyrell » Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:14 pm

Well, I don't know if it is my game or not but I seem to get a LOT of RD.exe caused an error and crash to desktop. This usually happens when I don't follow the right way to complete the mission. Erm....for example when I tried to tractor the probe - crash to desktop. When I tried to destroy the probe - crash to desktop. Things like that!

Romulan Dawn
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby Romulan Dawn » Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:54 pm

Don't worry, the CTD is the same bug that was reported earlier. It occurs whenever you attempt to do something contrary to the flow of the mission, like what you've described here. It's currently being addressed and will be included in the updated teaser.

Admiral Tyrell
Commander
Commander

Postby Admiral Tyrell » Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:13 pm

FABULOUS!!!

GMF-Warlocklord
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

i got one

Postby GMF-Warlocklord » Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:49 am

when i try the simulator and i pick ships i get a toatly differnt ship that i picked and there are 5 other ships that are in there too i like to try the ships before i battle with then and i cant grrrrrrrrrrr
[image width=475 height=183]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/442652/warsig1.jpg[/image]

Uwe
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Postby Uwe » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:19 pm

Perhaps a problem with the qbships.txt file. You can find this file in the scripts subfolder of KA. If you send me this file at ubrinks@hotmail.com, I will take a look.

Uwe

Senior Citizen
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Senior Citizen » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:56 pm

Ok, here´s two bugs I found:

Mission 2, I keep getting a "couldn´t load ship Fbt FedStarbase message". And the folder is there...

Mission 1 "invalid arg I given to get ObjRadius", possibly because I hailed the buoy beyong the propper range.

RD was installed over a modded install.

My system- (I know, I know, its old, please try avoiding bursting in to laughter, LOL)

Win2k spIV
Athlon 1.2GHz
786Mb RAM
ASUS MoBo
Radeon 9600 (latest Catalyst driver)

S_C

'Cause I'm free to do what I want any old time (I'm a newcreation)
'Cause I'm free to do what I want any old time
(Don't be afraid of your freedom)
'Cause I'm free to do what I want
To be what I want any old time
I said I'm free to be who I choose
To get my booze any old time

I'm Free

Soup Dragons after The Rolling Stones

Return to Romulan Dawn