I can't wait....

BenLurkin
Warrior
Warrior

I can't wait....

Postby BenLurkin » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:03 am

Best of luck to you, and if I can be of any assitance don't hesitate to let me know. I don't remember much anymore but whatever info I do have is yours. :)

don85259
Commander
Commander

Postby don85259 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:07 am

Excellent. Thanks for the assist. We may just take you up on that. :)

--don

dwyspock
Major
Major

Re: I can't wait....

Postby dwyspock » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:03 am

Originally posted by BenLurkin
Best of luck to you, and if I can be of any assitance don't hesitate to let me know. I don't remember much anymore but whatever info I do have is yours. :)

Where have you been?! This Romulan Dawn looks great, but I would be more interested in what you think about the things the other modders have made for ka since you were gone like NGA, QB2, our new and improved explotion gfx, Kt'yla's wonderful TOS mods and I could go on forever. good to here from you, please reply I woud be interested in your thoughts.
Visit my site:

Dwyspock's Klingon Academy Mods
[
Computer: "Welcome to the USS Yorktown." "Enjoy your starship adventure." "And please take all wrappers and other refuse with you when you leave."

Captain Scott: "Nae matter what I do, I canna seem to turn the damned thing off!"

BenLurkin
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Re: I can't wait....

Postby BenLurkin » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:14 am

Originally posted by dwyspock
Where have you been?! This Romulan Dawn looks great, but I would be more interested in what you think about the things the other modders have made for ka since you were gone like NGA, QB2, our new and improved explotion gfx, Kt'yla's wonderful TOS mods and I could go on forever. good to here from you, please reply I woud be interested in your thoughts.

More power to all you guys. That's what I think about all this. I'm just glad we created a powerful enough game to support all this stuff. Keep it up.

dwyspock
Major
Major

Re: Re: Re: I can't wait....

Postby dwyspock » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:20 am

Originally posted by BenLurkin
More power to all you guys. That's what I think about all this. I'm just glad we created a powerful enough game to support all this stuff. Keep it up.

Thank's, happy new year.
Visit my site:

Dwyspock's Klingon Academy Mods
[
Computer: "Welcome to the USS Yorktown." "Enjoy your starship adventure." "And please take all wrappers and other refuse with you when you leave."

Captain Scott: "Nae matter what I do, I canna seem to turn the damned thing off!"

Return to Romulan Dawn