The Neutral Zone

KAAF-McScott[Lt.CM]
Commander
Commander

Postby KAAF-McScott[Lt.CM] » Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:53 am

*OUT OF STORY*

Guess what. I made the One-hundredth post!
Yay!!!!

"Death is usually quick and painless, but for you, I will make an exception"-KAAF- McScott

"Justice is administered; Vengence is served."

KAAF-VeNoM-Cmdo
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby KAAF-VeNoM-Cmdo » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:02 am

Originally posted by KAAF-McScott
*OUT OF STORY*

Guess what. I made the One-hundredth post!
Yay!!!!

CONGRATS!!! ;)

5th of 5
Captain
Captain

Postby 5th of 5 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:42 am

WE'RE THE BORG, LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR SHIPS, YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL AND BIOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVNESS SHALL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN, FROM THIS MOMENT ON YOU'LL SERVICE US, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...
PROUDLY...Image

"Engage" (Zefram Cochrane)

"Gos uff wok tooon!!!" (Quark, Little Greeen Men)

"Au revoir madame Capitan" (Q)

"...and now, get the hell out there and try to make yourself useful" (Capn. Archer)

Picard: "Let's make sure that history never forgets....the name....Enterprise."

Turok
Major General
Major General

Postby Turok » Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:03 am

Originally posted by 5th of 5
WE'RE THE BORG, LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR SHIPS, YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL AND BIOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVNESS SHALL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN, FROM THIS MOMENT ON YOU'LL SERVICE US, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...

what the hell?
former Chancellor of the KAAF
"I have set aside my blade, I am no longer the reaper's hand."

KAAF Paladin
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby KAAF Paladin » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:23 am

You took the words right out of my mouth.
I'm somewhere without my pants.

I also have a Youtube channel.It's right here!

KAAF-VeNoM-Cmdo
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby KAAF-VeNoM-Cmdo » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:34 am

Kinda out of place yah? I mean what the heck is he posting in KAAF like that with bull...

KAAF Paladin
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby KAAF Paladin » Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:06 am

Let’s try to get this thing going again, people. Just ignore that post made by the borg guy.

Paladin:I want a status report!

Crewman: Our forward shields are down to 50%, our dorsal and ventral shields are both down to 35%. Our aft shields are failing, but our port and starboard shields are both holding steady at 75%. We have minor breaches on decks 11 and 12, but they are not going to pose a threat. Power output is at 93%.

Paladin: Well, it could be worse, I suppose. Order those klingon ships and the Missouri to form a protective barrier around us as we engage the enemy. They’re all larger than us,and therefore can take a larger beating than we can. Contact Raven and tell him to remain in close proximity to us, utilizing his ship’s speed to make hit-and-runs on the medium-sized or smaller ships. I want to make it through this battle with as few casualties as possible.If we follow this plan, there should be enough firepower to destroy all approaching ships. Keep an eye on the 2 remaining cubes as well.

*The orders are given to all of the concerned ships and they fly into formation. Paladin then heads toward a group of 5 warbirds, 2 centurions, and 1 imperial hawk. Once in range, the Missouri, who is at the head of the “protective barrier” immediately fires upon the Imperial Hawk, causing it to cloak. 2 warbirds follow suit, while the rest of the ships close in upon the 2 klingon vessels. 1 of the klingon vessels then releases a volley of torps into a warbird, creating a large explosion that leaves no trace of the former ship behind. 2 warbirds then unleash a volley of disruptor shots into the klingon ship, following it up with a plasma torpedo from each side.The torps hit their mark with stunning accuracy, knocking down the shields on both sides of the ship.*

Paladin: That ship is in trouble. We have to help get those ships off of it.

**before Paladin can make his move, he sees Raven’s ship converge upon both warbirds. They fire upon him, but he rotates the ship, causing the shots to go astray. He then unloads a volley of torps and disruptors into both warbirds, causing them to explode.**

Paladin: Well, if I wasn’t impressed before, I am now. Alright, we have a new target. Find that Imperial Hawk!

Science Officer: It’s still cloaked sir………wait, I’m picking up a minor space disruption on our port side. That must be it.

Paladin: Overload torpedo yield by 150% and fire upon the coordinates of that disruption.

** As soon as he gives the order, the torpedoes are unleashed from the ship upon the cloaked Imperial Hawk. All torps hit their mark, destroying the ship.**

Paladin: Well, we’re doing quite well. How is the rest of the fleet?

Crewman: I wish I had happier news. We have lost all but 50 of our ships. The Romulans still number over 80, and more are uncloaking as I speak.

Paladin: Those are not the numbers I was hoping for. We can still win this, but-------

Science Officer: SIR! I am detecting 50 more Romulan vessels uncloaking!

Paladin: Alright, this is too much! We have to fall back! Warp to the location of our nearest starbase, we will face them there after we regroup, hopefully with some reinforcements from the starbase. Send the orders out, now!

Comm Officer: I am on it, sir.

** The entire fleet warps away to the set coordinates to regroup**

**Carry it on**

KAAF-Kitten
Major
Major

Postby KAAF-Kitten » Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:42 pm

(ok its not much but)

*onboard the USS Komet somewhere near the Regula Badlands*

Science: Mam, i recieving orders from Starfleet HQ our detachment is to depart at once to assist in combat efforts agianst the romulans!

Kelly: ok then make it happen!

*The Komet (intrepid class) and 4 other intrepid class ships engage mamximum warp to the regrouping point*

*an hour later they arrive*

Kelly: my god...they lost alot...how many are we up against?, science contact that base and alert them mthat we are here to help!

Science: yes mam im on it now!

***CARRY IT ON***
Freedom is never so dear until you almost give your life in it's defense.If it weren't for the BRAVE, there would be no land of the FREE. Our soldiers defend freedom every day out there on the battlefield. They give their all, risking their lives every day, asking for nothing from those who they are protecting. They fight for their beliefs, and our beliefs as well. So when you see that man walking home in that camoflauge uniform after a long journey thorugh hell, go out of your way to walk up to him and say two little words: "Thank you".

KAAF-Kitten-EW Image Image
vIt'etlh squadron.

KAAF-Kitten
Major
Major

Postby KAAF-Kitten » Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:40 am

anyone going to continue it?
Freedom is never so dear until you almost give your life in it's defense.If it weren't for the BRAVE, there would be no land of the FREE. Our soldiers defend freedom every day out there on the battlefield. They give their all, risking their lives every day, asking for nothing from those who they are protecting. They fight for their beliefs, and our beliefs as well. So when you see that man walking home in that camoflauge uniform after a long journey thorugh hell, go out of your way to walk up to him and say two little words: "Thank you".

KAAF-Kitten-EW Image Image
vIt'etlh squadron.

KAAF Paladin
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby KAAF Paladin » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:39 am

Wow it's been a long time since I read this. My writing sucked in my first couple of posts. It eventually got better, but there are some story holes I picked up. But it started in 2002, meaning I was....14...actually, I had just turned 15,since it was in november...Well, what can you expect? lol. Kinda wish we were doing this now. My writing would be so much different.

I'm halfway tempted to try to write in it again.

KAAF-McScott[Lt.CM]
Commander
Commander

Postby KAAF-McScott[Lt.CM] » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Wow...I just went back and read the entire thread...brought back a lot of memories.

"Death is usually quick and painless, but for you, I will make an exception"-KAAF- McScott

"Justice is administered; Vengence is served."

Previous

Return to KAAF Fan Fiction