NGA Ship Suggestions

Deathray68
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 30th Jan 2004
Location: Michigan

NGA Ship Suggestions

Postby Deathray68 » Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:35 am

What about adding Tamarian (from the "Darmok" episode) and Ferengi to the playable ships library for NGA?? Does anyone have specs on Tamarian and Ferengi ships?? Just an idea...:D

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: 2nd Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in the Matrix

Postby teeth_03 » Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:03 am

I dont think the Tamarians are that important,but the Ferengi,now thats a different story,I'd love to take the Enterprise-D against a few of those

TheGordofier
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 14th Feb 2004

Where have the Shakkurian's gone?

Postby TheGordofier » Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:32 am

What i would like to know is whatever happend to the species already in klingon academy, like the gorn, and shakurians. It seems that everyone has all but forgotten the shakurians. I would like to see revamped and TNG era ShaKurian Fighters and Carriers. I know when i played kilngon academy i would always grab a long fang or alpha, and pummel Battleships with the long ranged missles. And if you don't want to add shakurians, someone should consider making a mod that is fighter and carrier based.

Deathray68
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 30th Jan 2004
Location: Michigan

Re: NGA Ship Suggestions

Postby Deathray68 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:47 am

Originally posted by Deathray68
What about adding Tamarian (from the "Darmok" episode) and Ferengi to the playable ships library for NGA?? Does anyone have specs on Tamarian and Ferengi ships?? Just an idea...:D


From what I can find on Tamarian specs, their neutron-carbide beams are nothing to be ashamed of. I know they gave the Enterprise-D a run for her money... I do believe that FED shield specs had to be improved after that encounter. I would like to see one of those ships in the NGA...

Hidden Agenda
General
General
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: 15th Nov 2000
Location: Your worst nightmare!

Postby Hidden Agenda » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:05 pm

I have modeled a Tamarian ship. I also modeled a Talarian ship and both have been sent to Moogle to be finished off.

I can also inform you that the Shakurians, Tholians and Gorn are all almost ready. They have by no means been forgotten about.

As for the Ferengi, who could possibly forsee anything about the nasty little critters? ;)
-----------------------------
You know the difference between
Image
Image
me & you? I make this look good!
__________________
-----------------------------

Deathray68
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 30th Jan 2004
Location: Michigan

Postby Deathray68 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:18 pm

Originally posted by Hidden Agenda
I have modeled a Tamarian ship. I also modeled a Talarian ship and both have been sent to Moogle to be finished off.

I can also inform you that the Shakurians, Tholians and Gorn are all almost ready. They have by no means been forgotten about.

As for the Ferengi, who could possibly forsee anything about the nasty little critters? ;)


That's great news! Thanks! Your hard work will not be unappreciated!! :)

Joshmaul
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless
 
Posts: 3454
Joined: 9th Feb 2001
Location: Holbrook, Massachusetts

Postby Joshmaul » Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:01 am

Originally posted by Hidden Agenda
As for the Ferengi, who could possibly forsee anything about the nasty little critters? ;)


I forsee that the guy in NGA who will work on the Ferengi Marauder will disappear or semi-retire from modding.....the ship is cursed! Don't do it! :D

Only fooling - but it is a somewhat odd coincidence that whoever's worked on it has disappeared....

-Joshmaul
Image

Hidden Agenda
General
General
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: 15th Nov 2000
Location: Your worst nightmare!

Postby Hidden Agenda » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:09 pm

No one's disappearing and if anyone was going to disappear they would have done already ;) if you get my drift.
-----------------------------
You know the difference between
Image
Image
me & you? I make this look good!
__________________
-----------------------------

Deathray68
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 30th Jan 2004
Location: Michigan

Postby Deathray68 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm

Originally posted by Joshmaul
I forsee that the guy in NGA who will work on the Ferengi Marauder will disappear or semi-retire from modding.....the ship is cursed! Don't do it! :D

Only fooling - but it is a somewhat odd coincidence that whoever's worked on it has disappeared....

-Joshmaul


So, I take it that "Ferengi" is a bad word in the modding community? :D


Return to Next Generation Academy