Nga ship sizes etc

Bones 121
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Nga ship sizes etc

Postby Bones 121 » Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:38 am

First of all, while i may be just a simply country doctor, even i know when a good job has been done,

Congrats

However, i noticed that the ships do not appear to be enlarged like they were in the 1st version of NGA.

No Spock i have not made a full inspection, and dammit man i know this version has nothing to do version 1, but are the ships larger than the ka ships. I do wonder.

And one last question, Whatever happen to BSM Amram. I noticed you have him listed as an ex member. And he has all but disapeared, does anyone know what happen to that green blooded son of......
In every revolution there is one man with a vison. Captain Kirk, Alternate universe

[url]http://members.tripod.com/~Istannor/tospics/mccoy.jpg/[url]

Hidden Agenda
General
General

Postby Hidden Agenda » Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:37 am

The ships are 2/3 of the size they were last time but are still scaled correctly.

Having the ships larger can cause problems in mission cut scenes and it seemed to slow the game down a little as well because it needed to show the ships larger and possibly, a little more detailed.
-----------------------------
You know the difference between
me & you? I make this look good!

sd100ac
Colonel
Colonel

Postby sd100ac » Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:42 am

BSM Amram left us for Homeworld 2. He comes around every now and then though.
Email - sd100ac@hotmail.com
MSN - [email]sd100ac@hotmail[/email]
AIM - sd100ac
USS Defiant
USS Majestic
Peregrine Fighter
Naboo Fighter

BSM-Amram
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby BSM-Amram » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:00 pm

you mean like right now?..........boo, hehehe, anyways, haven't really left for anywhere, just, become really really really inactive, ka is, was, and always will be one the all time greatest games imho, shame interplay, and a moron named brian fargo if i remember, disagreed
MSN=DarkPrev@hotmail.com
ICQ=81589279
AIM=BSMAmram

Shp File Tutorial
Shp File Builder
contact me to receive either of those

"Today the guns are silent. A great tragedy has ended. We have known the bitterness of defeat, and the exhalation of triumph. From both we have learned...there can be no going back. We must move forward, to preserve in peace, that which we won in war." - General Douglas MacArthur

"Earth is nothing more than a rotating ball of boredom"-Quark

Return to Next Generation Academy