Fate of Aq2 ships?

Racellius
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Fate of Aq2 ships?

Postby Racellius » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:24 am

Before the change to release in mission packs, there were several ships to have been released in the Aq2 release, some fancy looking federartion ships, unfortunately i cannot remember any names since its been months and the pictures are now gone, Im just curious do those ships plan on being released in future mission packs, or not at all. If not im sure the original creators still have them saved somewhere, why not share the wealth.
After we dissect your precious starship for evey bit of information, I intend to display it's broken hull in the center of the Romulan capital as a symbol of our victory.

Hidden Agenda
General
General

Postby Hidden Agenda » Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:42 pm

Many of the new AQ2 ships are in the NGA(2) Non Cannon Pack and there will be more in a second Non Cannon Pack soon.
-----------------------------
You know the difference between
me & you? I make this look good!

Grga
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby Grga » Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:23 pm

that is good to hear will this ship be included F Prometheus AC = FAC USS Prometheus that ship :rock:

Hidden Agenda
General
General

Postby Hidden Agenda » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:10 pm

Well the Prometheus is a cannon ship so I'll let you have a think about whether it will be in the Non Cannon Pack or not.

It is not clear as to when the Prometheus will be released. It will need to go in a release of some sort, possibly in with a bunch of Delta Quadrant ships as it was only ever in voyager.
-----------------------------
You know the difference between
me & you? I make this look good!

Return to Next Generation Academy