Scanning Sounds

Whammo11224
Colonel
Colonel

Scanning Sounds

Postby Whammo11224 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:40 am

What happened to them? When I press the "J" key or VOS 6-6, I get no scanning sounds.

Thanks
Mod Reviewer KA/NGA

dwyspock
Major
Major

Postby dwyspock » Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:45 am

Do you have sound quality on high? and also 16 channel sound in your audio options? And a file called st_scan.acm in your sound folder that is 142kb?
Visit my site:

Dwyspock's Klingon Academy Mods
[
Computer: "Welcome to the USS Yorktown." "Enjoy your starship adventure." "And please take all wrappers and other refuse with you when you leave."

Captain Scott: "Nae matter what I do, I canna seem to turn the damned thing off!"

Whammo11224
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Whammo11224 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 am

That's what the problem was. Once I upped the anty on the sound, everything was alright.

I just assumed that all of the settings were the same as my KA install.

Thanks
Mod Reviewer KA/NGA

dwyspock
Major
Major

Postby dwyspock » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:42 am

the same thing happened to me once, since I've made most of the sound mods that are in nga I noticed right away when they were gone. Glad I could help.
Visit my site:

Dwyspock's Klingon Academy Mods
[
Computer: "Welcome to the USS Yorktown." "Enjoy your starship adventure." "And please take all wrappers and other refuse with you when you leave."

Captain Scott: "Nae matter what I do, I canna seem to turn the damned thing off!"

Admiral Tyrell
Commander
Commander

Postby Admiral Tyrell » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:31 pm

Yeah a default installation sets sound settings to low quality and 16 channels! It's a pain resetting all levels again!

Return to Next Generation Academy