Soft Sovereign

hall99m
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby hall99m » Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:40 pm

I have downloaded the nemesis and non canon mods and am dissapointed that I cannot access the power macros when piloting ships, all I see is 'undefined' for each option. Have I downloaded the mods wrong or is this correct?

dwyspock
Major
Major

Postby dwyspock » Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:48 am

You have to open the last rar file in each pack separatly that is where the macros are, they are not a part of the arcieve in the rar files that come before them where you open the first and it uzips the rest.
Visit my site:

Dwyspock's Klingon Academy Mods
[
Computer: "Welcome to the USS Yorktown." "Enjoy your starship adventure." "And please take all wrappers and other refuse with you when you leave."

Captain Scott: "Nae matter what I do, I canna seem to turn the damned thing off!"

hall99m
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby hall99m » Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:24 pm

Thanks.

BSM-Amram
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby BSM-Amram » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:12 pm

a bit late, but, im still surprised at just how many ppl don't understand the process of making their own macro's, or for that matter, assiging a priority to the power macro's you've made. don't want your weapons going offline from a shortage, give them a higher priority(lower number), for example, if ecm is the only system with a priority of 9 and say, your torps are priority 8, then when you take damage to your power sources, you will suffer a loss of power to ecm, as its lowest priority, suffer enough damage and there will be too little power to run ecm, suffer anymore and the torps will shut down, because now there is not enough power to keep them, or ecm active given all the higher priority systems currently running.

it seriously is not that difficult to do, and saves alot of time in many cases when you assign where you want your power spent, and what absolutely must have power, and what need not have power when push comes to shove.

as for power allotment, KA provides a perfect balance of power, AND, so too do the later NGA ships, they apply exactly the same percentages of total power, any complaint with power levels in NGA, is a complaint with KA, take it up with interplay, if they change, there's a good chance NGA will to suit, but don't hold your breath
MSN=DarkPrev@hotmail.com
ICQ=81589279
AIM=BSMAmram

Shp File Tutorial
Shp File Builder
contact me to receive either of those

"Today the guns are silent. A great tragedy has ended. We have known the bitterness of defeat, and the exhalation of triumph. From both we have learned...there can be no going back. We must move forward, to preserve in peace, that which we won in war." - General Douglas MacArthur

"Earth is nothing more than a rotating ball of boredom"-Quark

Fox McCloud
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Fox McCloud » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:14 pm

hehehe

ok i dont know if this applies buuuuut

i had this problem, many many times with standard ka. Sensors not doing hteir job. Then after complaining to john, it turns out its because i have difficulty setting at maxium. If you put difficulty on easy, sensors work fine and dandy :D
"Cry woe... destruction... ruin and decay.
The worst is death, and death shall have his day."[/align]

BSM-Amram
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby BSM-Amram » Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:32 am

actually, its not that sensors don't do squat, its that the AI has 3x stock power on hard, so, its got a crapload to spend all over the place on systems like, for example, ecm
MSN=DarkPrev@hotmail.com
ICQ=81589279
AIM=BSMAmram

Shp File Tutorial
Shp File Builder
contact me to receive either of those

"Today the guns are silent. A great tragedy has ended. We have known the bitterness of defeat, and the exhalation of triumph. From both we have learned...there can be no going back. We must move forward, to preserve in peace, that which we won in war." - General Douglas MacArthur

"Earth is nothing more than a rotating ball of boredom"-Quark

Previous

Return to Next Generation Academy