Star Trek: Starship Tactical Combat Simulator

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Star Trek: Starship Tactical Combat Simulator

Postby LeDaniel » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Do you know, what is Star Trek: Starship Tactical Combat Simulator ??? I don´t know this simulator.

el_flesh
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Star Trek: Starship Tactical Combat Simulator

Postby el_flesh » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:35 pm

It's a boardgame, similar to D&D.

Check this post by ME:
http://www.star-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9182

If you would like to give it a try, there is an online version. This is turn based.

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Thank´s , i will check it ;)

el_flesh
Warrior
Warrior

Postby el_flesh » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:05 am

"We proceeded towards the Tholian and the webbed Gorn ship. The Tholian tried to get us to act duplicitously, help them destroy the Gorn, and split the resources from the Arena planet. We hoped that the Gorn Alliance would join the Federation, while the Tholian Assembly had declined. So we protected the Gorn by firing a warning phaser blast between the Tholian and the webbed Gorn."

We engaged EM blocking at the Tholian, adding +3 to its rolls. It missed some close shots at the Gorn. But then, a Romulan D-7 uncloaked behind us, firing on our aft shields! We had no choice but to turn and face them!

Our superior speed allowed us to get behind the D7, weakening their shields with torpedoes and phasers. The web had run its course. Just as we hit their engine, a Gallant Wing decloaked at the Arena planet, firing at the Gorn and hitting its superstructure.

While we have been hitting the D7 quite hard, damaging it thoroughly, the Gorn is in dire straits with two enemy ships facing it...

Return to Other Star Trek Games