Need advice

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Need advice

Postby LeDaniel » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:31 am

I need advice - I have many battle video from KA, but recorded with FRAPS and 8 minutes video have 3,95 GB and youtube.com don´t want it´. Video is too big. I need some good video converter, which i can compress big video in to small format, but with good video quality.

I try upload 3,95 GB video on my net (10/1 MB UPS net direct), and after 14 hours, i retire :mad: .

Mauler85
Elite Commando
Elite Commando

Postby Mauler85 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:53 am

Its my understanding that if you dont post alot or you are just starting you can only post like 15 min at a time.
Bilbo: But what about the Ewoks?
Tim: Jar Jar makes the Ewoks look like *beep* Shaft!

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:04 pm

I have big file to upload, i need some program to compress video file to smaller vidoe file. Video have about 8 minutes, but is 4 GB big and this is to much for my internet uploading bandwich.

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:50 pm

It´s allright, problem with big video files is solve :)

DBF68
Commander
Commander

Postby DBF68 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:56 pm

LeDaniel wrote:I need advice - I have many battle video from KA, but recorded with FRAPS and 8 minutes video have 3,95 GB and youtube.com don´t want it´. Video is too big. I need some good video converter, which i can compress big video in to small format, but with good video quality.

I try upload 3,95 GB video on my net (10/1 MB UPS net direct), and after 14 hours, i retire :mad: .

I've never tried it, but I saw someone in a recent Digg.com comment discussion mention the free program called Format Factory:

http://www.formatoz.com/index.html

I'm kind of in the same boat of having to learn this stuff. :)
Warning, we have entered Neutral Zone, Warning.....

Return to Other Star Trek Games