SFA patches

Scotty
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

SFA patches

Postby Scotty » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:01 am

Anyone have the patch for SFA? All the links I found on gaming sites are all dead. Thanks!
Beam this up!

Trey3
Captain
Captain

Postby Trey3 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:24 am

scotty i'm up loading it on my web site as i write this as soon as it is done i will give you the link. it 4.1 megs and i only have a 56k modem so it will be a few min.s
Capt Kirk and orginal USS Enterprise and crew #1 too me, Deep Space 9 is #2 for me.

Trey3
Captain
Captain

Postby Trey3 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:26 am

Scotty here it is sfa patch right click and save as or go here and go half way down the page. i hope it helps :)
Capt Kirk and orginal USS Enterprise and crew #1 too me, Deep Space 9 is #2 for me.

Scotty
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Scotty » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:42 am

Thanks Laddie! I'll get it tonight after work.
Beam this up!

Trey3
Captain
Captain

Postby Trey3 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:00 pm

Scotty wrote:Thanks Laddie! I'll get it tonight after work.
:D
no problem sir i'm glad i could help. If you have Chekov's lost missions i have the version swicther also. so you could go in between 1.5 and 2.0.if you need that let me know

Scotty
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Scotty » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:56 am

I don't recall the version switcher program, is it needed?
Beam this up!

Trey3
Captain
Captain

Postby Trey3 » Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:14 pm

Scotty wrote:I don't recall the version switcher program, is it needed?
you only need the version switcher program if you are going to play on line and some one has a differnt version

Scotty
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Scotty » Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:05 pm

Ah, ok. I don't play it online so I'm ok. Thanks again for the patch link.
Beam this up!

Trey3
Captain
Captain

Postby Trey3 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:38 am

n/p how could you not help scotty after all how many times did you get Kirk out of trouble ?? ;)

Scotty
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Scotty » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:57 am

Lol! :d
Beam this up!

Chris Johnson
Elite Commando
Elite Commando

Postby Chris Johnson » Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:09 pm

I remember my old days of SFA, never really played it past 1998 or 1999... All the clans I was in, having two versions installed so I could play with people who have either or, going head to head against two or three Excelsior-class or Ber'taa-class ships in a Constitution-class (And if you type your name as USS ____ or just ____-- Using the name of a ship in SFA single-player over _____, you get that ship's name and registry over the Enterprise-A, so you can play as "Agincourt" or "Musashi" or "Hawking" if you ever chose an Oberth-class!) Ah, but I prefer KA over SFA though, the KA nostalgia I get is better than all the "wars" I've been in while playing SFA. lol
"Fate is in Heaven, the armor is on the breast, success is with the legs. Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined." -- Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

ADM_Evans
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby ADM_Evans » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:20 pm

Sounds familiar, my nickname was [IFF]Invincible, because I almost was. Against 1 player I could kick their ass to the point of just having fun and disabling their ship and have fun with them while they sit helpless in space. Against 2 players I could kick both their asses even after I'd ran out of Photons. Against 3 players I could hold my own, but if I was out of photons I may have to resort to "dirty" tactics like ramming, and flying in between the enemy ships at close range to make them fly into each other...rofl.... and Due to the 56k lag preventing any more than 4 players from being in a game at any one time, I was invincible, (against average players anyway)wuhahahahaa!
Man I miss those days.

Return to Other Star Trek Games