History of the Uolite Interversal Expansionary Sovereignty

Darkieus
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

History of the Uolite Sovereignty

Postby Darkieus » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:09 am

I've decided to start working on a bit of History until I can figure out Lightwave. Its kind of a difficult program, but I'll have it up and running in no time! Anyway, this is based on the UIES (Uolite Interversal Expansionary Sovereignty) and like any super-alien race in the typical Star Trek universe, these guys are pretty tough. The biggest feature I've decided to use to make them stand out, is that they are an interversal race, capable of traveling between Universes (noting there are an infinite number) in conquest of each one. (Drop a line if you like the story, or add modifications of your own! Since I'm going to try and make this a mod, I'd love for people to add their own things in if they wished. Suggest ideas, the lot.)

The Expanding Terrafoya

Originating six-hundred years before Mankind first began its descent into unknown space, the Expanding Terrafoya had been the ultimate power in the depths of the Beta Quadrant. With an iron fist, the Peoples of the Expanding Terrafoya ruled over lesser races. They even at one point expanded into the the vast unknown space of the Alpha Quadrant, visiting Earth on several occassions (this happened in the 1960's (Roswell), 1980's and twice in the 21st century). However, through the cries of the oppressed, one race did respond against the tyranny of the Expanding Terrafoya. The Vulcans and their highly advanced ships sought war, and pushed the Terrafoya fleets back into the Beta Quadrant. Even striking the Terrafoya homeworld, Ulara, and devastating its population. In a rather terrifying event, the Expanding Terrafoya unleashed a super-weapon from Ulara, causing a rip between realities with its unexplainable power. The Expanding Terrafoya, the planet Ulara, and half of the Vulcan's fleet population were thus, simply removed from existence...

Birth of Evil

In an Alternate universe, nearly six hundred years later, the Planet Ulara popped back into existence, lifeless and frozen. Even the Vulcan and Expanding Terrafoya's fleet were rendered dead... but something was deeply amiss. The planet began to move, slowly but surely and seemed alive, as if it was an organism all its own. Structures began to produce upon the surface, as if jutting up from under the ground, and within just a few days, there was a massive population of unknown creatures, slim and paled skinned beings standing over twenty-feet tall. Within just a few months they had achieved a technological level that even surpassed 24th Century Federation technology... The planet even began to produce ships. The creatures of the world acting as if on command, as if part of a hive mind. Yet, they each had a conscience all their own, working only together to achieve one goal - avange the Expanding Terrafoya, the God Heaven of all Uolites. Thus, that is what they became, the standing Uolite Sovereignty. And in the year 2155, they began their conquest.

When Realities Collide

As the 25th century dawned upon the infinite realities, the Uolite Interversal Expansionary Sovereignty had conquered by now, nearly Ninety-eight alternate universes. The speed of their conquest was incredible, and for every Federation, Romulan, Klingon, and Borg ship produced a day, the Uolite Sovereignty had thousands more in minutes. The planet Ulara was growing - layer after layer of world-sized cities constructed, cloaking one or the other, until the planet itself was larger than a bundle of stars. Even cloaking a nebula or two in its shadow. Somehow, the Uolites were operating with divine-intervention, and it was clear in the concious minds of all Uolites, the Terrafoya were far from dead. With devious plans for revenge, the Ulara Concious decided it proper for its move. It was going to gather the Uolites, and co-ordinate a strike upon the reality of the former Federation... little did it know of the events from 2583 to 2670. With a bright, surge of power and the complete collapse of the Mirror Reality, Ulara appeared mysteriously in the beta-quadrant, crushing an entire system just upon its arrival... surely not to go unnoticed.

As I said before, this was just a proto-type to the finalized story. Please add in your question, comments and changes. If this interferes with any story you or another had planned, then tell me now. And also, Kt'Hyla/Joshmaul, I put this in a seperate number (and infinite possibility of realities) so it wouldn't interfere with the fantastic story behind the Confederates and Reydovans. Although, I would like to ask permission to include them in my story.. or hell, you can take my story over if you want and write how the Reydovan's and Confederates would respond? This is afterall, my first attempt at a Star-Trek background story.

Darkieus
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby Darkieus » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:48 am

As I said before though, just to make things clear,
The Story is incredibly sharp because I don't wish to put any detail into it until I find out where its heading. If I get permission to throw it into Kt'Hyla's universe (whichever that may be, as long as it doesn't interfere directly) it could change completely. Even moreso if it doesn't.

Return to Star Trek Fan Fiction