Looking for crossover fics

Solak
Captain
Captain

Looking for crossover fics

Postby Solak » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:57 am

HEY!! anybody know any good ST/SW fics, or ST/B5 fics? i haven't been able to find any good ones except for the one at ditl.org...and thats pretty bad.

Chris Johnson
Elite Commando
Elite Commando

Postby Chris Johnson » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:28 am

I didn't think it was pretty bad. In fact I was about to suggest that very fanfic before I read the part where you didn't think it was good. After that, it seems I have no idea, never thought of looking. All the other crossover ones involving SW vs. ST seemed pretty bad to me... But to each his own. If I find any interesting ones though, I'll let you know.

But if you ask me though, I prefer a good crossover between Trek and another Sci-Fi show, it serves to be interesting, and I might just start googling up some that aren't ST vs. SW. Trek crossing over with Doctor Who or Stargate or even Max Headroom, there's plenty of possibly good ones...

Star-Dragon
Elite Warrior
Elite Warrior

Location: EDF Avenger station at Mobile Space Fortress Xanadu

Postby Star-Dragon » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:34 pm

Couldn't help reminding you guys of my ultra-mega crossover that involves Trek ( and will in the future)... It may build slow but rest assured many anime and sci-fi shows will have recurring entries in due time... Plus it gives me excuses to post screenshots from the story/mod.

http://forum.spacebattles.com/showthread.php?t=42590&highlight=nexus

Robotech will always have the lion's share of attention but Trek, B5, and Wars will continue to get their due eventaully.
"Don't think of it as being outnumbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

Javok
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby Javok » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:40 am

Personally, by far the best ST/SW crossover fic I've ever found is the 'Unity' saga; http://sfdebris.com/unity.html

Basically a dual-trilogy, starting about 3/4-way-through ROTJ and with Voyager entering a wormhole that leads to the SW-Galaxy, and it goes from there. Each fic in the dual-trilogy is quite long, but it's an excellent read if you're willing to put the time in every now and then to read it bit by bit.

Well, enjoy.

Star-Dragon
Elite Warrior
Elite Warrior

Location: EDF Avenger station at Mobile Space Fortress Xanadu

Postby Star-Dragon » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:49 pm

Just wondering if any of you glanced through that? I may update slow (especially with RL issues right now) but it builds slow mainly cause it's such a massive scope. Plus I wanted to see if you guys had any feedback.
"Don't think of it as being outnumbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

Return to Star Trek Fan Fiction