Web hosted stuff....

Joshmaul
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Web hosted stuff....

Postby Joshmaul » Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:48 am

Now this first one isn't by me, and it isn't Star Trek, but I think it's interesting.

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/joshmaul_ka/redringrico.html

Now this second one IS by me, and it IS Trek...putting Kt'Hyla's OCFF Sortrex in the spotlight! Not perfect, but neither am I.

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/joshmaul_ka/sortrexstory.html

-Josh

Kt'Hyla
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Kt'Hyla » Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:48 pm

You've got Markuda's attitude pretty much right! Just keep thinkin' Tina Turner... ;) "REYDOVAN, you twit," Is pretty much how she treats incompetance amongst her crew.

I should point out two things though: The bounty placed on the ships is too high. Markuda would quickly walk away from that, she's arrogant, but a price that high would seem too good to be true. Of course, you could write into the story her investigation as to why the Admiral put such a heavy price on the target...

The other is about her arrogance at this point: "Honey, I ain't bringin' back just the cargo, I'm takin' the whole damn ship, lock stock and barrel!" :cool:

I never really developed her crew too much, but she has a Klingon operative I based on Michael Wincott (Elgyn from Alien4, Top Dollar from The Crow). Named him Koth, and he's one of the old-school Klingons, with a sneakier attitude more like the TOS Klingons...

Otherwise "AiP" is going well! :D

KA.com Modding FAQ.......KA.com Modding Tutorials

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Joshmaul
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Joshmaul » Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:34 am

Wincott is awesome. I liked him as Elgyn....the badass look was the best part. (I actually saw the model for the Betty - from Alien: Resurrection - in the Hollywood Entertainment Museum last week.)

As for the "good captain" - hmm. I'll tweak it a bit....

-Josh

Return to Star Trek Fan Fiction