Test Readers Needed

Admiral Waine
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Test Readers Needed

Postby Admiral Waine » Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:06 am

Hiya all,

Long time no see... I need about four - five people to have a look over over Star Trek Battles for me, it is a story set over Seven years (equal to an entire series) I am currently on year six.

I warn you now that as it starts off as a normal 'trek' story - it does not end like it. And some issues arise that might not sit well with some of you.

But if you wanna help me leave a post and I'll get back to you.

Later.

Joshmaul
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Joshmaul » Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:51 am

Sure, send it my way (provided it's not too HUGE)

AdmJUnderwood@aol.com

-J.U.

KAAF-Kitten
Major
Major

Postby KAAF-Kitten » Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:35 pm

what do you mean test readers?
Freedom is never so dear until you almost give your life in it's defense.If it weren't for the BRAVE, there would be no land of the FREE. Our soldiers defend freedom every day out there on the battlefield. They give their all, risking their lives every day, asking for nothing from those who they are protecting. They fight for their beliefs, and our beliefs as well. So when you see that man walking home in that camoflauge uniform after a long journey thorugh hell, go out of your way to walk up to him and say two little words: "Thank you".

KAAF-Kitten-EW Image Image
vIt'etlh squadron.

Darth Raven
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Darth Raven » Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:49 pm

Originally posted by KAAF-SnowLeopard
what do you mean test readers?

people to read his story before he releases it to everyone else I guess
( [email="raven808" [@] gmail [.] com] | My Klingon Academy Mods )

KAAF-Kitten
Major
Major

Postby KAAF-Kitten » Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:51 pm

ill help if ya want!! is it like a love/adventure story? cause those are my favorite lol
Freedom is never so dear until you almost give your life in it's defense.If it weren't for the BRAVE, there would be no land of the FREE. Our soldiers defend freedom every day out there on the battlefield. They give their all, risking their lives every day, asking for nothing from those who they are protecting. They fight for their beliefs, and our beliefs as well. So when you see that man walking home in that camoflauge uniform after a long journey thorugh hell, go out of your way to walk up to him and say two little words: "Thank you".

KAAF-Kitten-EW Image Image
vIt'etlh squadron.

Admiral Waine
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby Admiral Waine » Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:26 am

Gimme a couple of weeks to sort out what I think are story plot holes and I'll get it to you...

It would fit into the love/adventure section of any library!! But what I wanna get a feel of is what people think of the location and story line for parts 2-5 then in 6 it changes again and in 7... well, I dunno (not that far yet).

But Star Trek Battles: Year One, will be sent out to you all in a couple of weeks... give or take!

Return to Star Trek Fan Fiction