Spam Wars. Part I (Settle in, It's gonna be a long one)

RCgothic
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Spam Wars. Part I (Settle in, It's gonna be a long one)

Postby RCgothic » Wed Nov 20, 2002 5:09 pm

SPAM WARS

By:
Senator
RCgothic
YHL
Armodikov

[color=sky blue]Captain Picard (minor part)[/color]
Mulambo (minor part)
Xevion (minor part)

============================================================

Some people are inside a large room lit by some green lights and yet a little dark. Stars are moving in the background so we must assume that they must be onboard a Starship.

Figure, looking old: What new information do you bring us Senator? An honour it may be to have you on my ship but with the new events taking place in the alpha quadrant I fear that this visit means that we will get involved too.

The one they referred to as Senator: “You guessed right khre'riov (that’s a rank not a name) the Senate reached to its decision and I am here to carry their words.”

Figure: “And those 'words" are?”

Senator turns toward the big windows of the room.

“WAR! War, and glory for the empire....”

Figure: “I am long enough in Navy Command structure to know that the Senate can't take such a decision alone. Does the Praetor concur in this?”

Senator: “Of course Praetor’s holy opinion was asked. And the answer was positive...”

The other 2 figures remain silent.

Senator: “So let me begin since time is not to be wasted these days. The Federation is currently under assault by the so called...Borg and for the first time its power is greatly reduced. Which is a very interesting thing...”

Figure: “So much for all those resources we dispatched to guard our borders from them.”

Figure2: “Indeed, the UFP seems to attract them. *Laugh*”

Senator: “Yet, no signal asking for help reached any of our outposts, not that they were able to send any, Starfleet seems to be in chaos and they lost several outpost. The Klingons are known to prepare some fleets to support the Federation yet it seems that all diplomatic relations of the federation have been cut due to the extreme battle that takes place even around their home-system itself! Officially we remain Neutral...”

Figure: “And unofficially?”

Senator: “We take this chance and STRIKE!”

Figure: “To the Federation? With all those Borg cubes in their space? We will just help the federation by providing to the cubes some more targets...or the Borg by helping them overwhelm the Federation, something that of course the Borg won't recognise.”

Senator: “Who said anything about the Federation? It is the Klingons that I mean.”

Figure2: “Did I hear correctly?”

Senator: “Think! How long you think that it will take until a similar thing happens? The UFP and the Klingon Empire are now unable to assist each other. The UFP won't support them as long as they battle the Borg. And the Klingons have..."softened" after this long alliance with the UFP. They are not ready to face us and they will be even less when their first support towards the federation fleets will be destroyed by the Borg. Our time is now. We will take care of the Borg later.”

Figure: “And if the UFP wins?”

Senator: “That… is highly unlikely...”

He pushes a button and one of the big windows of the room turns into a viewscreen.

“This for example was recorder by a cloaked spy subspace telescope near the UFP-Rihannsu neutral zone. 5 more cubes arriving among them this huge vessel. Navy Command coded it as: "The cylinder" I think that the reasons are obvious, just 8 hours ago. All heading towards the UFP space. The telescope detected their Transwarp signature while they were exiting transwarp.”

Figure:” Very well... I will summon my Legions to the Empire's Border.”

Figure2: “As I.”

Senator: “Excellent...”

A force of over 30 Warbirds is visible from the window, which has returned to its normal transparent state.

=================================================

Captain RCgothic pivots quickly on his heel, and drills the final target with his phaser. He straightens up.

Computer: “Final Score, Captain Picard, 43 targets hit, 89% accuracy, Captain RC, 37 targets hit, 92% accuracy. Victor is Captain Picard.

[color=sky blue]Picard: “Computer, end program"

Picard and RC are left standing in holodeck, aboard the enterprise.

The enterprise rocks to the sound of torpedo explosions. Continued phaser fire batters the shielding.

Will Riker shrieks down the intercom system: "CAPTAIN TO THE BRIDGE"
Picard arrives on the bridge, the enterprise still shaking to the sound of phaser fire.

"Number one, report"

Riker: "Its the Borg sir, they appeared from a transwarp conduit right on top of us. [/color]Two cubes and a strange Cylinder class ship.”

Warf: "Sir, they are setting course for the Sol system, we must stop them!”

[color=sky blue] Picard turns RC.
"RC, return to your ship. We have a planet to protect"[/color]

==================================================

The camera follows the USS Repulse NCC 3000, RC’s Excelsior Class, as it does a barrel role past the cylinder, slamming into a designated sector with everything it has, even beaming chunks of it into space, but it is not enough. A cutting beam lances out from the cylinder and slices a warp nacelle into two bits, plasma spews forth violently, and the repulse rolls over. A blue cylinder streaks from the engineering section to detonate against the cylinder, but that too is not enough. Clouds of escape pods Jettison from the Repulse, which is now rolling in it's own gasses. It continues to fire. Several escape pods jettison.

Riker: "Sir, we are out of torpedoes"
Picard: "Send a Priority one distress signal to all ships in the area. What do we have left number one?"
Riker: "Only the phaser arrays. We’re doing everything we can.”
Picard: “ Continue Firing, target the central section.

===================================================

The USS Sicilia, the first of the reinforcements arrives and warps in front of the cylinder.

Mulambo: "ready the quantum torpedoes!"
First Officer: “Quantum tubes 1 to 8 ready to fire captain"
Mulambo: "FIRE!"

Quantum torpedoes tear into the inner layers of the cylinder exposed by the Repulse. Masses of Borg technology spew from the wound but it is not enough. More Warp flashes signify the arrival of a task force. Mulambo takes charge.

Mulambo: "All ships, fire on that location!!!!!!!"

The repulse is taking heavy fire. Volley after volley slams into it’s weakening shields, as it’s responding volleys become weaker. The shields fail, and the engineering section takes a heavy hit. The glow in the nacelles fades briefly, but is then restored, and the Repulse surges forward again, narrowly being missed by a cutting beam. Phaser fire from its ventral emitter tears into the hole in the cylinder, joining that of ten other starships.

The Cylinder can take no more, and is torn apart from inside, two large chunks are catapulted in opposite directions; while the rest of the ship is sprayed out through the mid-section like a swarm of metallic insects. The Starfleet ships evade the large hull fragments while the smaller debris rains down on their crackling blue shielding. One of the two Cubes is caught by one end of the Cylinder; the explosion shatters the insides of the Cube like a firecracker in a watermelon, destroying both ships. However, the remaining hull section rights itself and opens fire on the bedraggled fleet remnants along with the remaining Cube.

=================================================

News of the federation’s troubles has spread far; as far as other empires; empires interested in their destruction. A Transmission crosses the void of space.

"This is Starbase 675! We are under attack! We’re taking fire from a large Cardassian task force! They have destroyed almost all of the Federation ships in the sector, and our shields are down! Send immediate assi-!"

The camera pans upwards to reveal a Keldon class starship. It turns slowly, and unleashes a barrage of phasers at the starbase that moves slowly into view. The Starbase explodes violently. More and more Cardassian ships move onto the screen. They enter warp.

==================================================

More to come. I've only compiled half of this so far, and this is only 1/20th of that, due to charactor limit on the posts. Expect about 50 more parts. It hasn't been finnished writing yet.

Stay tuned for Part II

[edit] some modifications were needed at the start to make it fit together properly. That's why it is so mix and match. [/edit]
RCgothic

Scotty
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Scotty » Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:32 pm

....like a firecracker in a watermelon!

damn, that's a good one! Nice story so far, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Beam this up!

Fox McCloud
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Fox McCloud » Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:19 pm

Nice story. At first i thought you were gonna start a spmming thread ! lol.

Is this Fan Fic ? i think so. lol
"Cry woe... destruction... ruin and decay.
The worst is death, and death shall have his day."[/align]

Senator
Brigadier
Brigadier

Postby Senator » Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:17 pm

This was a post/post run on fic posted in the BC rant & raves forum. (Like the: Now I am a commander thread here) And yes it's pretty big.

P.S Hey... I didn't have the first post, there were some battles before I think.

P.S2: I remember when the idea was thrown to have each poster (thus race) part with a different colour. I really liked with the spam wars that you could read all the UFP posts or Klingon posts and see the story from a different perspective. This would clear and the confusion between who writed what.

Eg:
<p><font color="#00FF00">Senator -Romulans-</font></p>
<p><font color="#FF0000">RCgothic</font><font color="#FFFFFF">/</font><font color="#0000FF">RCgothic
</font><font color="#FF0000">-Klingons</font><font color="#FFFFFF">/</font><font color="#0000FF">UFP-</font></p>
<p><font color="#0000FF">YHL -UFP-</font></p>
<p><font color="#9999FF">Armodinov -UFP-</font></p>
<p><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2" color="#3333CC">Mulambo -UFP-</font></p>
<p><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2" color="#C0C0C0">Xevion -???-</font></p>
<p><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2" color="#0066CC">Captain
Picard -UFP-</font></p>

;)

RCgothic
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby RCgothic » Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:57 pm

It's now coloured as I have it in my word document.
RCgothic

Hudge
General
General

Postby Hudge » Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:22 pm

Going to bump this, along with the Episode 2 to Fan Fic

Geppetto: Oh no, I dropped my glasses.
Geppetto: By the way, Pinocchio, there was a cookie missing from the jar, did you take it by any chance?
Pinocchio: Yes Papa Geppetto, I'm sorry.
Geppetto: Are you sure you took it? Because I'd believe you if you said you didn't
Pinocchio: No I took it Papa. I wouldn't lie to you.
Geppetto: You could try. Who knows, you might get away with it.

Armondikov
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby Armondikov » Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:58 pm

So this is here to! What does everyone think.

Darth Raven
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Darth Raven » Sun Jan 19, 2003 1:24 pm

Originally posted by Armondikov
So this is here to! What does everyone think.

Pretty cool... and welcome to KA.com :)
( [email="raven808" [@] gmail [.] com] | My Klingon Academy Mods )

ÉêЮåh
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Location: I have gone to look for myself, if I should return, before I get back, keep me here.

Postby ÉêЮåh » Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:41 am

sheesh...old post bumpers :rolleyes:
4 8 15 16 23 42

EMAIL/MSN:
eedrah2002@hotmail.com

Darth Raven
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Darth Raven » Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:10 pm

Originally posted by ÉêЮåh
sheesh...old post bumpers :rolleyes:

your the one who bumped it dude lol
( [email="raven808" [@] gmail [.] com] | My Klingon Academy Mods )

Mister Morden
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Mister Morden » Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:00 pm

Cool Story RC, but how do you have enough patience to write that size post!:)

If you go to Z'ha'dum, you will Die...

"Denizens of light, answer this:
Why do you hate the darkness?"

The Man Who Refuses To Stay Dead... :cool:
My Forums

RCgothic
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby RCgothic » Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:23 pm

It's about 20 times longer than this, but I never got around to posting the rest
RCgothic

Senator
Brigadier
Brigadier

Postby Senator » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:33 pm

Why don't we just post a link to it?:p

evan
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Postby evan » Mon Apr 21, 2003 7:35 am

shhhh, im posting on every forum
420awhp/400awtq :D

Ultimate_Spok
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Ultimate_Spok » Mon Apr 21, 2003 5:38 pm

Cool!
-Nobody tries it on with my dwarf-

me_eeli@hotmail.com

ÉêЮåh
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Location: I have gone to look for myself, if I should return, before I get back, keep me here.

Postby ÉêЮåh » Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:32 am

WE WANT PART 2!!...WE WANT PART 2!!! :D
4 8 15 16 23 42

EMAIL/MSN:
eedrah2002@hotmail.com

Mister Morden
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Mister Morden » Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:05 pm

The real Question is do you have enough time to write it :D

If you go to Z'ha'dum, you will Die...

"Denizens of light, answer this:
Why do you hate the darkness?"

The Man Who Refuses To Stay Dead... :cool:
My Forums

Darth Maverick
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Darth Maverick » Sat May 10, 2003 7:18 am

To spam or not to spam
Benvzijl.nl
E-mail: BenvZijl@xs4all.nl
MSN:Admin@BenvZijl.nl

ÉêЮåh
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby ÉêЮåh » Tue May 13, 2003 8:08 am

.....that is the question :D
4 8 15 16 23 42

EMAIL/MSN:
eedrah2002@hotmail.com

Armondikov
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby Armondikov » Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:16 am

Senator and I have finally got round to adding another part. His was a comical bit and mine was a prelude to the final battle. Its going to kick off sometime soon.

Next

Return to Star Trek Fan Fiction