Calling out Paladin, Raven and Venom

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Calling out Paladin, Raven and Venom

Postby teeth_03 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:57 pm

what u guys been up to these days? It would be nice to get the old gang back together, just for kicks and giggles. Ive noticed you all posted here not too long ago, so you have to be still around.

Ive been heavily into Call of Duty 4,and a little of World at War. I also play Halo occassionally. I just bought Left 4 Dead also. These are all PC games, Im not much of a 360 fan...

Perhaps if you guys can still play KA, maybe we can setup a time and date to meet up and play?

The best way to get a hold of me is thru Xfire, which is teeth03

I also still get on MSN occassionally, same address. Im still running a Teamspeak server if you guys are interested in a little chatting.

OB-Venom
Warrior
Warrior

Postby OB-Venom » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:49 am

Im not 100 percent sure my laptop can handle a gsa ka game... but ill try and install GSA... Last time i was on GSA it was just me and the Admin bot ( Did bring back some old memories ;) ) I just recently got KA back up and running so yah im hella rusty and im not sure Raven has the time to get on hes been rather busy with the family and work.. and I havnt seen pala in a looooooong time. :(

EDIT:: Toothy do you remember our old rank and div pips... I dont and cant remember wtf they mean in my sig :rolleyes:... I THINK theres one for High Command One for KA one for A2 one for General or Chancellor depending on the time i made it.. im not sure.. The medals are excellence in command, a founder, and umm.. i dont know either..

Edited again:::: Just remembered Raven wanted me to tell you that u CAN use the website/forums he made for you.. I dont remember the URL.. me tinkin u gots it?? and the link to the ob on your site dont work :p

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:04 pm

OB-Venom wrote:and the link to the ob on your site dont work :p

lol,thats Red Phoenix,the clan I am currently in

I got Raven's link,but tbh, I dont like the design of the site. I've seen other free forums that arent as cluttered. The chat box is a little much too...

I am not sure what rank I was officially, but Pala let me have the rank of General at some point for kicks and giggles,lol

KAAF Paladin
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby KAAF Paladin » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:32 am

I'm here. I miraculously just happened to log in today.lol. So now you can see me, venom.lol. I don't use MSN or AIM anymore. I basically just use my yahoo messenger. I honestly don't even know if I remember my usernames and passwords for those other two messengers.

I've been playing a lot of COD4 for PS3, especially since I don't have to use the wireless connection anymore. Plus with my brand new compy, I've been playing a lot of BF 2142. I can finally run it on max settings. lol. I can't run KA though. I have the horrible Vista flickering problem. It almost gave me a seizure. lol. I'm thinking about getting COD World at war for the PS3 too. And getting the PC version of COD 4 so I can play with Mcscott. (And teeth too, apparently.)

And that General rank must have been a long time ago. lol. I have no memory of it. :D I believe you though. Sounds like me. :p. But then, it's been a hell of a long time since the last time the OTB was ever even semi-active.lol. How many years now? 3? 4? I don't even remember the site URL we were using anymore.lol.

If I still had my old computer, I would know all of the ranks and medals and awards still. I used to have a list of them saved on my computer. Along with who had what. But that's long gone now. Hell, I don't even have the "Paladin's rules of Warfare" anymore.lol.

Hm....if I use my living room computer and disable the nvidia card and enable the integrated graphics card, I might be able to play KA. I think that card actually ran it. I could be wrong though......
I'm somewhere without my pants.

I also have a Youtube channel.It's right here!

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:48 pm

McScott has CoD4 for PC? Is he in a clan? lol

My server info-

and my sig's pic is a link to my clan site. I am the division leader for Call of Duty for PC, 4 and World at War.

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:52 pm

KAAF Paladin
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby KAAF Paladin » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:15 am

teeth_03 wrote:McScott has CoD4 for PC? Is he in a clan? lol

My server info-

and my sig's pic is a link to my clan site. I am the division leader for Call of Duty for PC, 4 and World at War.

Yes he does, and no he isn't. lol. But he was wanting to start one for both COD4 and BF 2142. Along with maybe World at War if either of us gets it. I have yet to get either COD for the PC. I could run it on this compy though. I have a hard time buying PC versions of games that are available on my PS3. Mainly because on the PS3 I don't have to deal with windows errors and whatnot....

OB-Venom
Warrior
Warrior

Postby OB-Venom » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:38 pm

oh heck no lol they stole our name... lol.

We saw in the DS9 episode when they thought Gorwon was a change link the ceremony (?)

and hey pala good to see your alive

KAAF Paladin
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby KAAF Paladin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:29 am

Likewise. I was wondering where you went for a while now. Oh, and BTW, I just bought COD4 for my pc.

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:24 am

really,sweet

btw,my clan I been in for 1.5 years has split up,my new clan site-

http://znclan.com

We do Halo,CoD4 and 4 of us have CoD5

KAAF Paladin
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby KAAF Paladin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:07 pm

I've been trying to find you online since I got COD 4, and I always seem to miss you.

Darth Raven
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Darth Raven » Sun May 10, 2009 10:58 am

I wish I could play KA on my pc, I use Vista though, will a GeForce 8400GS GFX card... White flashes ftl. I still play RS and been playing Oblivion a lot lately :D
( [email="raven808" [@] gmail [.] com] | My Klingon Academy Mods )

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Mon May 11, 2009 5:28 am

you need to get CoD4,hehe

btw,I edited my last post with an updated url,that one is old (same clan tho)

http://www.znclan.com

KAAF Paladin
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby KAAF Paladin » Mon May 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Or left 4 dead, which I seem to be playing all the time now. My link to my clan is always in the bottom of my sig. lol. I still play CoD 4 too though. Glad to see you're still alive and kicking Raven. Sucks that KA had to die, but modern hardware hates it.

I also play Oblivion on my PS3, along with Fallout 3. Those games are awesome.

Darth Raven
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Darth Raven » Tue May 12, 2009 5:17 am

:D I can't die! :D

I've also been playing Assassin's Creed as well, but the mods for Oblivion keep me running back to it. Looking at getting ST: Legacy soon, we'll see. I miss KA something fierce :S

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Tue May 12, 2009 5:04 pm

been there Raven,the other games and suck and arent worth the effort (Legacy and BC),which is why I moved on to FPS (Halo,Cod4/5,and I also have L4D,but I dont play it that much)

KAAF Paladin
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby KAAF Paladin » Tue May 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Assassin's Creed is an awesome game. I just wish you could skip the talking scenes at the beginning of every mission. I also miss KA a hell of a lot, but I haven't heard of any good replacements. I tried BC and I hated it. I haven't tried Legacy, but I've never heard anyone say anything good about it......

Well, if you ever decide to get one of the FPS games we're playing, you should give us a shout. If you have time to play anymore.

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Wed May 13, 2009 4:45 am

or get Venom to play,I'd love to frag his arse sometime :D

Darth Raven
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Darth Raven » Wed May 13, 2009 11:26 pm

Actually, trie Legacy, doesnt work on Vista... so there are -NO- ST games that work on Vista.

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Thu May 14, 2009 1:24 am

um

Legacy and BC both worked on Vista 64 bit for me

Next

Return to Rants & Raves