Commander

Star Trek: Made in China

Postby DBF68 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:38 am

-
Probably just one more reason to ignore STO:

Atari Sells Cryptic Studios

http://www.trektoday.com/content/2011/05/atari-sells-cryptic-studios/

Next STO mission series: Invasion of the Hackers :rolleyes:

Considering Perfect World Co. Ltd's portfolio of MMORPG and Casual Games, I think I can hear the familiar sounds of airlocks opening and escape pods launching from the Cryptic Studio employee rank and file.
Warning, we have entered Neutral Zone, Warning.....

CaptainLB
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby CaptainLB » Sat May 05, 2012 5:25 am

well im ****ed as i was logging just fine on sto however as of late cant log in which sucks as i paid for it i left like 3 email and have yet to hear back as for Perfect World Co im not impressed like you said time to launch the escape shuttle its to bad because the game is awesome

DBF68
Commander
Commander

Postby DBF68 » Sat May 05, 2012 10:36 am

CaptainLB wrote:well im ****ed as i was logging just fine on sto however as of late cant log in which sucks as i paid for it i left like 3 email and have yet to hear back as for Perfect World Co im not impressed like you said time to launch the escape shuttle its to bad because the game is awesome
That sucks. I hope it's a temporary thing. Maybe they're doing some kind of scheduled or unscheduled maintenance.

Although, I got an email from from Perfect World recently saying something about the need to update password info. I didn't follow through with it because I don't play STO. So, I don't know if that info is of any help to you or not. Are there any STO emails you can check to see if they're having a system outage?
Warning, we have entered Neutral Zone, Warning.....

Kamicevy
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Star Trek Made in China

Postby Kamicevy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:44 am

I havent seen it yet. I like to see it for the same reasons as Bry. Im just waiting until my fiance has some time off from work so both of us can see it.

el_flesh
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Star Trek: Made in China

Postby el_flesh » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:18 am

STO was something I actually tried out. It's gamepad trek, not very satisfying; but they had to have premium items that people would pay to get hold of.

Of course, as the years wore on, it seems ONLY the premium paying players with amazing ships are the only ones playing now. And since they added JJDrek enTURDprise, I didn't feel like playing it much.

Nothing ever once held a torch to KA Capital Ship battles.

Return to Rants & Raves