Just Checking in

WHAT?
Warrior
Warrior

Just Checking in

Postby WHAT? » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:57 pm

hello again everybody! Gosh its been so long since I have posted! I have such fond memories of this site and was happy to see this forum is still alive and well! It's like a warm blanket! I'm downloading the KA demo now on my wifes pc to see if it will run! fingers crossed! .... oh BTW I got married! I started on this forum as an angsty virgin teen and now I'm 32 and freakin married! If you remember me give me a shout! Quapla! -Jeremy

John
Chancellor
Chancellor

Re: Just Checking in

Postby John » Mon May 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Congratulations :)

Check out http://jiridvorak.webpark.cz/ka/ for modern OS patches, I don't think its suitable for the demo but I never actually tried it.

Dr. Goat
General
General

Re: Just Checking in

Postby Dr. Goat » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:04 am

WHAT? wrote:hello again everybody! Gosh its been so long since I have posted! I have such fond memories of this site and was happy to see this forum is still alive and well! It's like a warm blanket! I'm downloading the KA demo now on my wifes pc to see if it will run! fingers crossed! .... oh BTW I got married! I started on this forum as an angsty virgin teen and now I'm 32 and freakin married! If you remember me give me a shout! Quapla! -Jeremy

Hey dude, congratulations! Now keep her pregnant for the next ten years while you're still young enough to coach sports.

Return to Rants & Raves