1st mission in KA with my REINFO MOD

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

1st mission in KA with my REINFO MOD

Postby LeDaniel » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:07 pm

I try to show KA today with my sun, so I play first mission, where you should scan and destroy probe net and science station with Bird of prey. And jamming cruiser cant be destroy. In this sysem is one small Federation ship.

I set the mission on, look for old cinematic, set course to mission system adn engage... When i fly to the target system, there was probe net, science station and 4 federation ships :D . Luckily for me, there was Three ships with old weapons ( pink phaser and week torpedo), so i destroy this ships and next destroy normal ship deseign for this mission. I have idea, if the ships in this system will be tha same, or it will be rotate, like in REINFO file. So i play mission again and... There was 2 class BB, and 2 batlecruiser. I live about one minute :D . My sun tell me, that why is in the game mission, that cannnot be accomplished. I tell him, that game code is crazy and AI take control over the game, and AI dont like human :-) .

I try to testing another mission next days again. :-)

el_flesh
Warrior
Warrior

Re: 1st mission in KA with my REINFO MOD

Postby el_flesh » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:33 pm

I've had problems warping in-system overshoots the target, and never arrives at it.

This game needs to be REMADE from the ground up! It wouldn't take long these days, would it??

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: 1st mission in KA with my REINFO MOD

Postby LeDaniel » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:45 pm

el_flesh wrote:I've had problems warping in-system overshoots the target, and never arrives at it.

This game needs to be REMADE from the ground up! It wouldn't take long these days, would it??

Im not shore, if somebody remade KA.. :-/ .

I just play Elite dangerous, because i play everythink and nobody enjoy me...

Return to General Discussion